Summer Camps & Workshops
Our week-long camps and workshops offer challenging and age-appropriate training in ballet and other dance genres along with a performance each Friday for friends and family.
Fairytale Fun Camps
Young dancers will be immersed in a positive dance environment where their natural creativity, energy and enthusiasm will flourish. Activities include ballet technique, tap, choreography, acting/pantomime, character and story creation along with costume and set design. Be prepared for an original world premiere performance on the last day of camp!
Week long programs run from 9 AM to Noon for ages 4 to 5 OR 9 AM to 1 PM for age 6 to 7
- Week 1: Under the Sea from July 20 to 24 in Virginia Beach
- Week 2: At the Zoo from July 27 to 31 in Norfolk
- Week 3: In the Fairy Garden from August 3 to 7 in Norfolk
Musical Theater Camp
- August 10 to 14 from 9 AM to 3:30 PM for ages 7 to 13 in Virginia Beach
- Join Ms. Grace and friends for a week of acting, singing and dancing. This fun camp will end with an in-studio performance.
- August 10 to 14
- For Ballet Virginia Upper School (Levels 5 and up). BVII dancers must attend. Dancers from outside Ballet Virginia please send 1st arabesque photo en pointe and current training for consideration. Other dancers may be invited at Directors discretion.