Our week-long camps and workshops offer challenging and age-appropriate training in ballet and other dance genres along with a performance each Friday for friends and family.
Budding Ballerinas & Promising Princes Camps
Young dancers will be immersed in a positive dance environment where their natural creativity, energy and enthusiasm will flourish. Activities include ballet technique, tap, choreography, acting/pantomime, character and story creation along with costume and set design. Be prepared for an original world premiere performance on the last day of camp!
Week long programs run from 9 AM to Noon for ages 4 to 5 OR 9 AM to 1 PM for age 6 to 7
- Week 1: In the Enchanted Kingdom from June 22 to June 26 in Virginia Beach
- Week 2: Under the Sea from July 20 to 24 in Virginia Beach
- Week 3: At the Zoo from July 27 to 31 in Norfolk
- Week 4: In the Fairy Garden from August 3 to 7 in Norfolk
Musical Theater Camp
- August 10 to 14 from 9 AM to 3:30 PM for ages 7 to 13 in Virginia Beach
- Join Ms. Grace and friends for a week of acting, singing and dancing. This fun camp will end with an in-studio performance.
Workshops in Norfolk
Ballet Virginia’s week long workshops offer highly focused, age/ability appropriate training and performance opportunities. From 9 AM to 5 PM the day is full of classes including ballet, pointe or pre-pointe, conditioning, modern and more plus choreography. Fridays will conclude with an in studio performance.
- July 27 to July 31 in Norfolk from 9 AM to 5 PM
- For Ballet Virginia students Level 1 and up or placed by ability
- August 3 to August 7
- For Ballet Virginia students Level 3 and up or placed by ability
- August 10 to 14
- By invitation only